Fundamentals of Mapping - Instructor led
Fundamentals of Mapping Course taught in person.
UAV Training Courses
Professional : Affordable : Educational
We operate a Canada wide professional teaching establishment providing ground schooling for prospective UAV/drone pilots.
Our courses are offered both online and in-class. We are proud of our five star ratings and our track record of having successfully trained hundreds of pilots Canada wide. Our past students come from varied backgrounds including private individuals, commercial airline & helicopter pilots, professionals employed in survey and geosciences, oil & gas, inspection services, building contractors, home inspectors, insurance underwriters, environmental services, food & beverage, law enforcement and much more!
Our instructor led ground schooling typically takes place in Calgary however we can travel further afield to run such courses. Get in touch with us to plan your training.
Our instructor led courses cater for both individuals and companies. We can set up bespoke courses for companies requiring group training for their employees. Get in touch to arrange.
We also conduct ROC-A exams on behalf of ISED, Flight reviews, Flight training and Foreign Pilot Certification courses.
Learn from Industry Experts
Our courses have been professionally built around TP15263 - Knowledge requirements for Pilots of Remotely Piloted Aircraft - as mandated by Transport Canada. We consistently achieve 5 star google reviews on our course material, flight reviews and flight training.
Why choose us for your training?
- Over 25 years of combined fixed wing and UAV flying experience
- 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with our online courses
- We pride ourselves in quality of course content, integrity, fantastic customer support and unbeatable pricing
- Excellent pass rate amongst our students
- Our business model stretches across multiple sectors thereby bringing a fresh perspective to the UAV environment
- We stand by our products