Drone Flight Training built around your individual skill level
We will tailor a package that works with you!
Flying your drone for the 1st time can be a daunting and costly experience if you do not know what you are doing. Let us take the uncertainty out of the equation and show you how to fly safely, legally and enjoyably from the ground up. Learn the correct techniques from the start!
The flight training typically takes around 3hrs.
Our instructor has over 25 years of combined fixed wing and UAV flying experience.
Our tailored flight training includes
- Site Survey compliance
- Free enrollment to our Flight Review Prep Guide Course
- Normal & Emergency Procedures
- Learn what to do during emergencies – loss of visuals, fly-away events, lost signal events, GPS degradation.
- Familiarity with DJI application
- Practical flight training from basic maneuvers to more advanced flight skills.
- Regulatory compliance and airspace procedures
- Nav Canada controlled airspace application
- Preparation for your Advanced Flight Review
Our flight training typically takes place in Calgary however we can travel further afield to conduct this. Conditions apply so please contact us before enrolling for your training.
If you are also needing your Advanced Flight Review to be done then check out our Flight Training & Review Bundle offered at a discounted rate!
If you have not yet purchased a drone we have a drone rental option available – please contact us for details on this.